ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Your Digital Cameras and Great Pictures

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Your Digital Cameras and Great Pictures

Digital Cameras are one of the famous gadgets right now specially among youngsters. When I was younger I don’t believe that they exist already or maybe I’m not just aware of it because it was not that popular as it is now. Anyways, I had my first digital camera 4 years ago. My husband gave it to me for my 30th birthday. Since I had it, it’s always with me wherever I go. I use it to capture happy moments during special occasions like Thanksgivings, Christmases, and birthdays. I have also used my camera during our camping trips in Michigan, swimming in the beach, and fishing by the lake.

I am very much satisfied with my digital camera, but other than that, there’s one more thing I’d like to own right now and I’m saving for it. It is the Sony DCR-DVD108 MiniDV Handycam Camcorder which I found in RitzCamera.com. This particular camcorder caught my attention because it has a 2.5 inch swivelscreen LCD display, it supports up to 4GB media capacity and it only weighs 16 oz which is a very big deal for me.

So, if you are looking for great cameras and camcorders, give RitzCamera.com a visit because they have a lot of products that you can choose from.

No comments: