ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Halloween Personality

Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Personality

In time for the Halloween, I thought I'd post this personality test. I'm not sure if the result really applies to me though.

What Your Halloween Habits Say About You

You're a friendly person, but not the life of the party. You like making someone else's day - and you'll dress up if you think of a really fun costume.

You definitely think of yourself as someone who has a dark side. And part of having that dark side means not showing it.

Your inner child is stubborn and a bit bossy.

You fear those closest to you finding out who you really are. You dread people discovering your secrets.

You're prone to be quite emotional and over dramatic. Deep down, you enjoy being scared out of your mind... even if you don't admit it.

You are a traditionalist with most aspects of your life. You like your Halloween costume to be basic, well made, and conventional enough to wear another year.



Happy Halloween everyone! What are your plans? Me and my kiddo here might go with Cheryl and Ashley trick or treating. I bought him a vampire costume. We'll see what's gonna happen coz this is gonna be the first for kuletz :) Can't wait. Sounds like I'm more excited than the boy ehehehe....TC all!

No comments: