ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Another Update About My Driving

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Another Update About My Driving

Last Sunday, I spent the day practicing my driving (again). Another stressful day with my hubby. Geez! I feel like I was in a bootcamp or somethin'! As usual, I drove from Calumet City to Chicago which is approximately 13 miles. Still nervous as I can be. But hubby said I progressed so much than the first time I drove. Man! I got yelled at soooo many times whew (that's why I felt like I'm in a bootcamp eheheh)!!! Yeah, I almost cried... oh well, I really cried a little bit. But I needed to be driving soon so I just have to suck all the yelling in. It's for my own good anyway, Hubby is a very good instructor although a bit impatient and perfectionist. He wants you to get it the first time. He would really bring the best out of you.

Anyways, when we were in Chicago, I drove at least three hours circling around the area where we used to live, (plus an hour going to Chicago and back to Cal City). Boy I was so tired, my right knee was hurting already when he decided for us to go back home. So I drove again at the freeway, I got so nervous coz I couldn't change lane from left to right which is the lane that a slow moving vehicle should be (I'm driving 50mph when the minimum is 55mph). I swerved here and there. I really really panicked. My husband didn't do anything to help me out. waaaaaaaaa :( Then when we were almost at our exit he then signalled to the cars behind us that we need to change lane. Whew! That was a relief. He said he was just testing me on what I'm gonna do during situations like that and obviously I failed :(

Overall I did well in my driving except that freeway incident, which unfortunately, is still haunting me. I need a little bit more practice.

Oh well, I will get there :) Again, thanks for reading!!!

6 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Whew...pati ako ninerbyos while reading. That's exactly the reason why I don't want my husband to teach....HE may not make it alive...yep, I said HE....unggok sya baka mabatukan ko lang. Right now ala akong choice but to let him teach me but we have not started yet....and I'm dreading it... Anyway, good job..at least you're almost there..ako wala pa....wahhhhhh.....

RoSeLLe said...

Nakupo Miss!! Kung alam mo lang mamatay-matay ako talaga sa nerbyos. Tapos sisigawan ka pa ng GO! DRIVE!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!! THERE'S NOTHING IN FRONT OF YOU SO DRIVE THIS FREAKING CAR!

Aba'y lintek mamamatay ako sa gulat at hindi sa aksidente eh! :D Mga asawang to talaga, sarap tuktukan :D

Tess said...

ganyan din si larry, grabe kapit sya ang nerbyos saka pag sinigawan ako sabi ko agad "ok, i quit!" kaya di ako natuto kasi ako ang umayaw at nag aaway kami, pa guwi namin laging di na kami nag uusap kaya ayaw na rin nyang turuan ako, nawalan na rin ako gana lalo na lapit na naman winter. Lagi ko nalang ginagawang alibi snow, lol!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! katawa ang comment ni ate tess!!!
anyay, ganyan talaga mga hausbands magturo! kainis yung sigaw nila! ako nga, pinoy na pinoy si asawa, pero walang kaibahan! lol!

RoSeLLe said...

Naku ewan ba sa mga asawang yan... gustung matuto ka mag drive, di ka naman maturuan ng walang sigaw na kasama.. maloloka ako! : Thanks for the comments Aling Tikya and Aling Recel. Sa uulitin :)

RoSeLLe said...

salamat din pala aling juliana sa comment. :)