ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Got Tagged by Juliana

Monday, October 1, 2007

Got Tagged by Juliana

The first time she tagged me... Welcome to the world of blogging Ms.Juliana! :)

So here it is...

Juliana's question: If given a choice, how long would you like to live?

My Answer: If given a chance, I'd say I'd like to live at least in my 80s (hope I'm still healthy and strong by then).. That would give me much time to do a lot of things I wanted to do in my life. But I don't wanna get very very old and weak/sick coz I don't wanna be a bother to my kid and or futures kids (Although they might put my butt in a home ehehehe).

My Question is: If you were to be reincarnated, other than yourself, who would you want to be?

I want to tag Redlan, Reigh and Richard. TY for reading!

1 comment:

RedLan said...

Thanks for tagging me roselle. Isasabay ko na lang ito sa question ni Mrs T para sa akin ha.