ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Make Your Child's Reading Exprience Fun

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Make Your Child's Reading Exprience Fun

A few posts back I mentioned that my 3 year old son is very good with his alphabets and numbers already. He also started reciting every letters that he would see on television. I was very surprised when I saw him did it for the first time, I said to myself that we need to enhance it while he’s young. I started teaching him how to read but it seems like he’s not interested, maybe because of my teaching style. I told my friend about it and she suggested to look for Reading Tutors. I said why not. I found reading tutors from Score Educational Centers. They provide your child tutoring and motivation that will help them develop reading and comprehension skills while making sure that they enjoy the learning process.


No comments: