ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Friday Again!

Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday Again!

Its Friday again folks, hubby is gonna be here again...my "bulilit" will be very happy to see his daddy, can't wait but it worries me coz that would mean another two day of driving practice! waaaaaaaa...Another meaning of weekend to me is t.v. shows sucks! Yeah there's nothing good on television (Saturday & Sunday) at least for me.

Here's my daily viewing activity...(Monday thru Friday)

09:00-10:00 a.m. ---> Oprah (that is if I'm up at this time ehehehe)
10:00-11:00 a.m. ---> The View
11:00-12:00 p.m. ---> Murder, She Wrote
12:00-01:00 p.m. ---> Matlock
01:00-02:00 p.m. ---> Another Episode of Matlock or will flip channel back & forth to L&O
02:00-03:00 p.m ----> AnotherEpisode of Law & Order
03:00-03:30 p.m. ---> Inside Edition
03:30-04:00 p.m. ---> Jeopardy!
04:00-04:30 p.m. ---> Local News

after this I pretty much give myself sometime to watch other stuff like HSN, QVC for a little window shopping and honestly there's another episode of Law & Order in the earling evening so I'm stucked with them again ehehehe.. At night, it depends on what day, Monday I guess its gonna be CSI: Miami, Tuesday, nothing particular coz Amazing Race isn't on yet... Wednesday- America's Next Top Model... Thursday-Survivor and CSI:Vegas, Friday-Perry Mason. And believe it or not during late night it's either I watch the replay of Oprah or the two episodes of Murder, She Wrote on Hallmark Channel :) But sometimes if I'd see that there's a great movie on on HBO, or other movie channels, I'd stick with them fora while :)

Ok now you know what I'm watching while blogging or doing my internet "rakets" :) Happy Friday to you all! Enjoy your weekend!