ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Do I Really Need Insurance?

Friday, October 26, 2007

Do I Really Need Insurance?

If I were to answer that question I would say YES!. Back where I originally came from, I see how people deal with the difficulties of not being insured. When they get sick they are having a hard time paying the hospital bills, same when they’re involved in some kind of car accident. That’s why I am so thankful that when I got here, my husband immediately got me a health and life insurance. It made me comfortable because I know that it would help my son in case something happen to me or to his daddy.

Recently, I’ve been comparing home insurance quotes online for this new house. And since I’m about to start driving (long overdue), I also need to look for a company that could provide us a great car insurance deal, as I feel that we’re not getting it from our insurance company right now. Believe me it’s hard to come by a cheap car insurance, but I’ve been seeing a few that I might take into consideration. I don’t want to take my car out in the street when it’s not insured yet cause I believe that it is one of the legal requirements here. I don’t wanna get into trouble in any way. So if you are not insured yet, shop around, compare quotes now!

No comments: