ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: PINGO Second to None!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

PINGO Second to None!

Last month I was so shocked when I got my phone bill because it was high as a sky! I checked the details and saw that I have a few international calls to the Philippines. So I called them and asked them why is the rate sky rocketed like that and without giving me any notice. The representative didn’t answer my questions to my satisfaction, so I decided to not continue using their service.

Since from time to time I need to call my family in the Philippines, I is a must for me to find a reputable phone company that would not charge a fortune for an international call. One of my friends asked me why won’t I use a phone card. She recommended Pingo. I checked the website so I can see how it works. I learned that Pingo is a prepaid calling card service that you can use in calling your loved ones to any part of the world. They offer a clear, reliable calls. No shocking hidden charges or fees. It is like the rate you see is the rate you pay. No more, no less. They also have Pingo Rate Watchers that’s on the lookout for ways to reduce costs and pass the savings to us. Imagine that! It saves us the hassle of comparing prepaid calling cards here and there because they are doing all the works. Not only that, I love the fact that we can save up to 90% on international cell phone calls. That is a huge savings! My mother is gonna be happy because I can afford to call them more often using phone card international from Pingo.

So if you are looking for an international calling cards, try Pingo because right now they are offering an $8 worth of free international calls just for signing-up. That‘s a whopping 5 hours of free international calls! . And If you are a blogger like me you can also avail of their special phonecard discount coupon. For a valid $3 off Pingo, use the code “ppp3”. Oh before I forget, I’d like to also mention that if you refer a friend, you’d earn $5 from Pingo. Isn’t that cool? You are not only saving money but earning as well.


No comments: