ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: A Tag From Ms. Tess

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Tag From Ms. Tess

1. Are you good at hiding your feelings? Very good specially in front of those people whom I really am not close and don't know anything or much about me.

2. How can we tell that you're already irritated? Two ways, either I'm so quiet or my voice is as high as a sky.

3. How do you treat the person that obviously doesn't like you? I am a very civil person, so I'd treat them just like I'd treat a "normal" person. And I don't really care if they don't like me ehehehe

4. What usually ruins your mood? If I am talking to a person and pretending that they dont hear you.

5. Who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn't at all? Thankfully nobody at all

6. When was the last time that you had a good cry? Two nights ago, nonsense cry though. I cried reading one of the tagalog pocketbooks that my mother sent me.

7. How often do you shop for clothes? Whenever I have the chance and the budget! ehehehe

8. Who's your long-time crush? It used to be Tom Cruise, then Craig David

9. Someone you just had a crush on? aside from my hubby, its Jason Statham

10 . Do you have something that you wish you just don't? My fat belly.

11. Do you sometimes crave for something that isn't there? Not sometimes, but all the time.. My lola and nanay's cooking.

12 . Do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you? Nope. I am already so far away that nobody knows me. ehehehe

13. Have you kissed a total stranger? kiss as in kiss? or just peck on the cheek or beso-beso thingy? If it's just beso-beso.. a lot! Everytime my MIL or hubby intoduces me to someone, I always have to do that and yeah they are total strangers to me.

14. What do you want to do at this moment? Get up go to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water as I had a granola bar and I'm dead thirsty.

15 . The worst feeling? For me, it is when you want to do something but you can't do anything about it for your hands are tied.

16. How about the best? When I first got here in the U.S. to finally be with my husband and kiddo's birth.

17. Ever given your number to someone you dislike? Always hahahaha! To those GPT offers that I've been doing.

18. What will you say to the one reading this right now? Keep reading coz after that, its your turn :D

19. What/Who do you need right now? As for what, money... who doesn't? eheheh As for who, my family and friends.. wish I could have them all here.

20 . Happy with your life? Absolutely! Definitely! Positively happy :) Although I still have a lot in my to do list that would make me infinitely happy.

Ok now it's time for me to tag you my friends...I'd name a few but ofcourse anybody who wants to grab this, may do so :) I'm tagging Ms. Juliana, Redlan, Reigh, Francine and Nora.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: