ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Black Friday 2007 Is Coming!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Black Friday 2007 Is Coming!

Thanksgiving is gonna be here pretty soon and you know what’s next after that. It is the black friday 2007! Yeah, it is the biggest sale every year that most people have been waiting for. I sure am waiting for it too but as you all know, I can’t drag my husband to drive me to my favorite stores at 5 in the morning just to line up and wait for the stores to open. Quite frankly, I don’t wanna go through to all that hassle too. I am not a morning person so waking up early is like second to impossible. Anyways, this is the first year that I am going to try and shop at home on Black Friday. Black-Friday.net is gonna help me make it happen. As I was browsing their site, I found out that they can send me an email notifying if new Black Friday ads are posted.

I can’t wait to see those Best Buy deals as I have been dying to buy myself a new monitor. I would also like to see the Circuit City ads because that’s where I am planning to buy my husband his Christmas present, which I have been thinking about. Maybe a new GPS (cause I‘d love to have his old GPS). I have tons in my list right now. To start with, my mom says she wants a new juicer, but she changed her mind and wants to have a new microwave instead. Kohl’s specials will probably help me with my father’s gift, because he said he wants some new jogging suits. And the list goes on and on. Well, I think that's it for right now. I am getting ready to check out Black-Friday.net and see what other great deals I can find that surely would save me a lot of money this holiday season.

No comments: