ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Acknowledgement

Monday, October 1, 2007

Acknowledgement

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I got this from Aling Tikya... my favorite online buddy and blogmate ever. Thank you very very much. I appreciate it a lot!

And since we are here already, I'd like to thank you some more for being so helpful. Being so patient answering all my never ending questions to just about everything. Thank you for listening to my everyday vents. Thank you for sharing all the online opportunities, like the GPTs, PTRs, the blog opportunities, the freebies and a lot more. I'm so really thankful and greatful that I met you.

Again, thanks a bunch and I love your blog too.. not just the blog but LOVE YOU much too dearest friend! Larry is so lucky to have you as his wife :) TC always.




2 comments:

Tess said...

kanina pa sana ako mag comment kaya lang di ko maidilat mata ko kasi grabe ang iyak ko nong mabasa ko blog mo, super touched kasi ako, hehe! Kidding aside, i am glad to be of help kahit kanino lalo na sau kasi super bait ka rin sa akin, u do what i say before even asking, hehehe! anyway, maraming salamat sa papuri, pumapalakpak pa tenga ko dito, lol! Talk later!

RedLan said...

Oo nga @ Roselle. At maswerte rin tayo sa kanya.