ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: New Kitchen Faucet

Sunday, October 28, 2007

New Kitchen Faucet

Recently, there were a disaster in my kitchen that I have never experienced before. I think I had mentioned it in my previous post, but what happened was our faucet knob in the kitchen came off and the water started shooting up in the ceiling. I was so taken aback coz I don’t know what to do. I immediately called the plumber who installed the kitchen faucet. Unfortunately, he can’t come on that day so I have to wait till the next day. The next day, he fixed it but said that although it is a new faucet, we might consider of upgrading it as the one that was put on was of low quality. He suggested that we look for Delta Faucets as he said that it is one of the best in the market. And he also mentioned that they not only carry kitchen faucets but a wide variety of bathroom faucets. So to avoid that kind of disaster again, I’m getting ready to buy one of those Delta Faucets and call the plumber and have him install it. That would be a great relief on my part because kitchen is the most used room in the house and I want everything to be working perfectly.


No comments: