ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Shy... naahhh

Friday, October 26, 2007

Shy... naahhh

I got this from Aling Tikya's blog (as usual :D). Thanks Ms. Tess!


You Are 24% Shy

You are slightly shy, but overall, your reactions to social situations are normal.
You dread difficult social situations, but you still handle them with grace.



This is mostly true...at least at this part of my life. When I was younger, I really am very, very shy. I rarely talk to my classmates/people that I don't really now or I'm not so close to. Didn't like to participate in any class activities. So shy to buy something from the store. My self confidence is probably negative zero. Thanks to my 3rd year high school classmates. They were able to take me out of my shell. Result: Maldita with grace ehehehe

No comments: