ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: My Wednesday

Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Wednesday

Today, I woke up early as I didn't have an internet connection last night from 12:00 midnite to 6 a.m. Oh well, you know the story as I already posted it here ehehehe. But anyways, This afternoon, my friend Cheryl, did me a great favor. She picked us up so I can pay our darn water bill. I tried paying it online but I kept getting an error so I decided to just drop by at the city clerk's office, which is like a block from our house. Then we went to the post office, then Target then to this one Mexican store where we bought a pound of "chicharon". Wow! It was very good. We ate it with hot, steaming rice and vinegar with garlic/black pepper for dipping. Although it isn't all fat "chicharon" it is still a little scary (cholesterol thingy) eheheh. I wish I took a picture. I still have a lot of leftovers, I might snap a pic so I can post it here :)
That's all for now folks! Thanks for reading and TC!

No comments: