ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: The Business of Online Games

Monday, October 29, 2007

The Business of Online Games

I have been blogging for almost 4 months now and most of you know already that I am an online games addict. But I have never ever thought of having my own online games business until I have heard the hype about uVme. It made me wonder what uVme is about. I learned that it is a program that will let you make money online by being a group owner in online skill games business. It isn’t just about online gaming but they combined it with one of the phenomena in the internet now, which is social networking (with instant live communication) and social marketing. It is very interesting and probably an intense journey to have one. It’s very tempting to sign up because after signing-up the member will have an instant access to a portal system that contains state of the art management tools. Isn’t that amazing? And you have the control of your online gaming portal and control in managing your members within your group. This is something that is worth thinking about. Who knows? You might be surprised if one day I’ll be posting here saying that I am already a proud owner of an online games business. Not impossible for anyone.

No comments: