ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Shopping Made Easy on Black Friday

Friday, October 5, 2007

Shopping Made Easy on Black Friday

I have been here in the United States for almost six years now and I noticed that every after holidays, specially the majors ones, almost all the stores nationwide are having a sale. I think one of the biggest sale ever is the one after Thanksgiving which is called Black Friday. It made me so curious because you can even see it on the news. People are lining up to their favorite stores as early as 5 in the morning just to get great deals. Since I don’t drive, I asked my husband so many times in the past if we can go too, but knowing him, he doesn’t have the patience to go shopping with me on a regular day what more on a sale like this and early in the morning. So it is not gonna happen. He said if I wanna go shopping and get great deals on Black Friday, without the hassle of waking up very early in the morning and stand in line with tons of people around, he suggested an online shopping site, Black-Friday.net. He also mentioned that they can even notify you thru email if new Black Friday ads are posted. I thought that wasn’t a bad idea at all.

Holiday season is here again. Halloween ads are all over the place now and sooner it will be replaced with thanksgiving ads. Black-Friday.net will be very convenient this coming holidays. I’d like to see and check out those Wal-mart specials, which is one of my favorite stores, and for my son they probably have Toys “R” Us deals too. Can’t wait for the Black Friday to come so I can start gift shopping for Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paid no mind to that idiot he is doing this to alot of bloggers and keeps touting another black friday site.