ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Show Me Some Love, Be Romantic

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Show Me Some Love, Be Romantic

Being in love is one of the greatest feelings that one could ever experience. I know a lot of you can relate to that. I have been married for 7 years but it feels like it was just yesterday. I still remember how romantic he was (and still is) when he first visited me in the Philippines. He’d buy me flowers, chocolates, gifts and write me the most romantic love letters I’ve ever read. But I’m telling you that no matter how in love you are to your wife or husband, a boyfriend or a girlfriend, a relationship is not always as smooth sailing as you want it to be. Believe me, my husband and I have our ups and downs but at the end of the day we still end up expressing how much we love each other. We never get tired of saying I love yous before we go to bed or before anyone of us is leaving.

I know some friends that have difficulties in showing their love to their partners. I guess they need a few romantic ideas. Browsing around, landed me to this website called RomanceForEveryone.com. They have tips on How To Romance Your Wife (just like me). Not only that, they also have tons of romantic ideas that everyone can use. From Reading a love poem to writing love notes, and cheap date ideas. I’m sure someone, somehow could use this website as they have a great amount of tips. I am probably one of them as sometimes I ran out of romantic things to do for my husband. This will surely help me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



No comments: