ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: A Great Christmas Present!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Great Christmas Present!

Today when I got out of the bed, I felt that it was a little chilly in the house. It’s a sign that fall has officially started. Meaning to say that Christmas is just around the corner. My husband is asking me already what I want for Christmas. I can’t think of anything yet until I started browsing some of my friends’ blog. I saw this cute little beach cruiser bikes. Now I know what I want for Christmas. I might not be able to use it right away because it can get very, very cold here, but if we will buy it now, we will save some money as it is still before the main selling season, so the prices are so reasonable if not the lowest. Imagine it is under $100?! I believe that it is an awesome deal.

While I was checking out their site, I can’t take my eyes off of the 26” Lady Easy Rider Beach Cruiser (the baby blue). I already imagining myself next summer cruising by the lake. It looks comfortable and durable, surely that will be the center of attraction among my friends. So if you guys wants to have your own beach cruisers, check out xyzbikes.com as they have listed their current promotions and special offers.



No comments: