ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Missing His Daddy

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Missing His Daddy

Today, I feel bad about my son missing his daddy. Kuletz woke up today and the very first word that came out of his mouth is, daddy. He was talking to me and keeps saying daddy, mark, daddy...he will be back... He keeps on repeating those phrases the entire day. And so as the looking out of the window and standing by the door saying daddy. I don't know why. I thought he's already used to not seeing his dad. But today it's totally different. I wanted to call my hubby right away, but I know he's busy working so I waited till 6 p.m. As soon as I put his daddy on speaker, he just screamed daddy, smiled and jumped up and down as he normally do when he see his daddy in person. My poor baby. I guess hubby just need to spend a little more time with him.
Well, that's it for today. Just sharing with you how my little boy's day went :) Thanks for reading. TC all!

No comments: