ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Tequila Connoissuer?

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tequila Connoissuer?

College days are part of my life that has full of memories. That is also the time when my friends tried to convince me into drinking alcoholic beverages. I tried once just for the heck of it but never did it again. They had me drink a gin and it gave me a terrible headache. Since then I never had any alcoholic drink in my body. Even wine, which my husband says that’s its ok to have a little as it would help clear my system.

Recently, my friend here is asking me to try tequila, which is one of her favorite drinks. And since it is her favorite drink, I think she would love to know about Voodoo Tiki Tequila. It is one of the newest and most interesting super-premium brand in the market right now. They have a lot of different flavors and some of the interesting ones that caught my attention are the Midnight Warrior, which is chocolate infused (what a surprise for a chocoholic like me),Black Dragon (coffee infused) and Coco Paradisio (coconut infused). There are more flavors listed on their website. So if you think you are a tequila connoissuer, check out voodotiki.com you might be interested in enrolling to their Tequila University too. Enjoy and please drink moderately!


No comments: