ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Suprised! Suprised!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Suprised! Suprised!

My husband left yesterday morning for work and won't be back till Friday evening. An hour ago he called me as usual to check on us and ask us if everything's ok. I said everything is fine. We talked a little bit more like, what we're doing... what we ate for dinner...etc... etc...Then he surprised me by saying, I'll be there in a few minutes! Please make me 2 sandwiches...Wew! Was I shocked ehhehhe The house is a bit messy coz my little one and I took a nap for 4 hours :) Then I was more surprised when we hang-up the phone coz he just walked in the house. It wasn't even a few minutes like he said. :D

He took a shower, ate, played with Lionel a little bit, had a catnap, changed his clothes and just walked out the door again. :) That was quick.
That's it for right now.. Thanks for reading.

No comments: