ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: I Signed Up for PPP!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I Signed Up for PPP!

Yes I did! PPP stands for PayPerPost. It is a very legitimate site wherein you can earn money for blogging. Sounds too good to be true, but yes it is true. I heard about PayPerPost from one of my friends who have been a member for quite sometime now and have been paid many times. After learning that, I immediately signed up and so thankful that I did. Because as a stay-at-home mom this is a good way of earning money (that would help pay some bills) without leaving the comfort of my home and I can do it with my free time, at my own pace. Not only that, with PPP I have met so many new friends, whom I call my precious blogmates. I like reading their blogs because through that I get to know them more even without meeting them in person. Just like in a regular office environment, wherein they practice work ethics, in blogging we practice blog ethics. Another good thing about being a member of PayPerPost is, I get to polish/improve my English much better.

So if I were you, why not join PPP, there’s nothing to lose, really! Don’t worry because their site is very user friendly. If you happen to encounter any problem using their site, you can always contact them and surely they will help you the best they can.

PayPerPost is one of the best site there is that compensates you for the things that you enjoy doing!



2 comments:

Tess said...

Yeah, ur right, i can vouch for PPP! I have been paid many many times and i enjoy getting paid for blogging! Welcome to PPP Roselle! Good luck!

RedLan said...

That's kewl. At least u both earn while just staying at home.