ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

Sunday, November 4, 2007

What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

This is so unbelievable!! Honestly, when I was a little kid, I really wanted to be a Teacher. Even played "teacher-teacher" with my friends and of course, I am the teacher... Funny coz they used to call me Ms. Tapia eheheh Remember her? From Iskul Bukol? ooopss... the young ones might not remember that or probably never saw the sitcom ehehehe geez! I'm old :P
You Should Be a Teacher

You are patient, optimistic, and good at explaining things.
You work well with all types of people, and you are a good role model.
Success and positive outcomes are extremely important to you.
You are both a good leader and instructor. People look up to and depend on you.

You do best when you:

- Can see the results of your work
- Are able to teach someone a new skill

You would also be a good nurse or non fiction writer.

No comments: