ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Do You Know The Real You?

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Do You Know The Real You?

You would here from a lot of people that they don't know who they are just yet. Sometimes they'd say I'm still searching for the real me. I took this test to see how it goes. The result, as usual, is somewhat true. I love it when my loved ones are always close to me. About the money, yeah its also true. I like spending my money wisely and always wants to save for the rainy days.

The True You

You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to be together with you always, no matter when or where.

With respect to money, you spend as little as possible.

You think good luck will definitely be yours, someday.

The hidden side of your personality tends to be satisfied to care for things with a minimal amount of effort.

You are tend to think about others' feelings a lot, perhaps because you are so eager to be liked.

When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you base your search on information from your friends.

No comments: