ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Desk for Me & My Son

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Desk for Me & My Son

When I am busy working I’d like my desk to be stable and comfortable because my son always likes to seat next to me. But right now the problem is that my computer table is jiggly because it isn’t really an office table, it is just a regular table as I left my computer table in the old house. You’d probably noticed in my posts that I keep mentioning that I left a lot of things in the old house, yes we did left a lot there because my husband wanted everything new, but we will not buy it at once instead buy it one at a time. So right now I am looking forward to buying a new desk, probably a partner desk that would work for me and my son, because right now every time he plays on my desk and I am working, I get dizzy as the table jiggles a lot. Other than an office table, bedroom furniture, Living Room Furniture and Furniture Home Office is in our list. I know where to go to when it comes to checking all this stuff. FurnitureFromHome is the best place because their site has a lot of great looking furniture pieces. You can find what you are looking for easily as it is well categorized. You can shop by color, by style or by room. What I am looking right now is the pieces that’s on sale of up to 30 percent. Visit them and see it for yourself, there might be a piece that would interest you.


No comments: