ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Massage Chairs By Human Touch

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Massage Chairs By Human Touch

Everyday I seat in front of my computer for several hours and it gives me backache which I always feel specially when I lay down in bed at night when I am getting ready to go to sleep. Every now and then the pain varies, sometimes its tolerable, sometimes its not. My husband would give me a massage whenever he gets a chance but he knows that it isn’t enough so he wanted me to get a massage chair but I refused because a few friends that they have one of their own that doesn’t really work.

But today, I changed my mind as I found a site that offers Massage Chairs which is from an award-winning leader in massage technology and recommended by the American College of Chiropractic Orthopedists. Human Touch is introducing their brand new and amazing HT 7450 Zero Gravity Massage Chair! It calibrates the body frame of the person sitting in it and adjust it according to anyone’s unique physique. All features such as the speed, intensity and technique can be adjusted to an individual’s preference. These are ideal for people who suffer from back pain, neck pain, spinal pain and more. Great gifts for stressed-out, achy and tired people like me. I want one for Christmas.

No comments: