ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Bed And Breakfast, Anyone?

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bed And Breakfast, Anyone?

Have you ever stayed at a bed and breakfast? I’ve been seeing it on television. Tori Spelling opened a bed and breakfast. Then I’ve seen some on travel channel too. I’m not sure though if loch lomond bed and breakfast was featured on travel channel or in another channel. But they showed the place which is located in the western lowland of Scotland. They have an amazing natural beauty. If you’d like to take a short break or spend a holiday, you will be busy doing a lot of Scottish activities. The views of their basin are absolutely breathtaking. So for me, loch lomond bed and breakfast is on top of my list of vacation spots, that is, whenever we get the chance. It might not be that long of a wait.


No comments: