ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Real Estate Issues

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Real Estate Issues

We just moved to our new house 3 months ago but believe it or not we are thinking of buying a new one out in the north suburb or maybe out of Illinois and selling this one. Not that we don’t want this house, but it’s because of my husbands work. Anyways, I have checked RealEstateBook.com (I've read about them from one of my friends' blog) and let me tell you that the site is very easy to navigate. I enjoyed looking at different houses from different states that’s in my price range, not to mention that you can browse lists of international homes for sale. Homes for Sale in the Bahamas, Mexico, Panama, Cayman Islands and even in the beautiful Costa Rica just to name a few. If you like, you can also request for their FREE real state book magazine. So if you are like me looking for homes, or foreclosure homes, or would like to know how much your home’s worth or even looking for financial options, visit RealEstateBook.com because they can help you with all real estate related issues.

No comments: