ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Picture Perfect

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Picture Perfect

My son had just celebrated his 4th birthday and it was great. Although I was a little pissed when I was taking their pictures because my digital camera is acting up. It kept on saying card cover open even when it’s not. I have to keep pushing the card cover every time I want to take a picture. I don’t know what’s wrong because I see that the cover is pretty much ok. I only had this digital camera for two years and I think I need to replace it now. I don’t wanna miss a great picture moments (i.e. from birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Year) because my camera is acting up. I have been shopping for one now and I think I am to buy right now I’d get the Nikon Coolpix S51. I like the fact that it is light and slim (good for an on the go mommy like me), it has 8.1 mega pixel and a 3.0” LCD. But I am also looking into getting a MiniDV camcorder and I like the Sony DCR-HC96 Mini-DV DV Camcorder. It has a capacity of taking digital still photos too so I might get this one instead of buying a separate digital camera. With this it’s like getting two products in one. And why not get digital photo frames to top it all off? It’s not a bad thought isn’t it? A subtle way of showing off great pictures if you ask me.

No comments: