ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Sweeney Todd

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sweeney Todd

Johnny Depp who has always been in the People’s Magazine’s list of the Sexiest Man Alive is truly a great actor. Some of his movies that is in my fave lists are A Nightmare on Elm Street, Cry Baby, What’s Eating Gilbert Grape, Sleepy Hollow, Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, Finding Neverland and Pirates of the Caribbean. But if I were to choose among my favorites, I would say that it’s between A Nightmare on Elm Street and Edward Scissorhands. The scene that I will never forget in Edward Scissorhands is the cookie-making scene. A flashback wherein the inventor had the idea of building Edward. His idea of Edward was not about the brain or his hands or any body part but of his heart. The movie made me cry so hard. While in the movie A Nightmare on Elm Street, this puts me on the edge of my seat and it made me not liking to go to sleep. Anyways, if you are a huge Johnny Depp fan, he has a new movie entitled Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber of Fleet Street that’s coming out this Christmas. If you’d like to see more of it visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site. I’m sure you will love it as it is Johnny Depp. Also, visit Sweeney Todd on MySpace.





No comments: