ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Freeze It!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Freeze It!

My mother-in-law is a retired Principal from a public school here in Chicago. She dealt with kids for probably over 30 years. She started out as a teacher, so dealing with kids is her thing and she enjoyed it but expressed that it was a lot of work. She teached them, played with them, helped them with their school projects and things like that.

In school, you can’t help it when kids play around. One time, while she’s on her way to her classroom a few kids playing in the hallway accidentally bumped into her which made her fall off the floor. She injured her hip and shoulder. The incident made her miss school for a few days as she suffered from a great deal of pain specially on her shoulder. Eventually, she recovered from her injury but the pain didn’t go away as quickly as she wants it to. As I mentioned earlier, she’s retired now and had a lot of rest already, but once in a while still complains to me about the pain on her shoulder. It bothers her from time to time specially during the cold winter months.

Last Sunday she came to pick us up (we‘re going out as it is my son‘s birthday), it was very cold, she’s been driving all day and she asked me if I have something that she can put on her shoulder and knees as it is aching. I said I don’t have anything, but suggested that we drop by to the drugstore to get a Freeze It Gel. She ask me what it was. I said it is a pain reliever for back, shoulder and neck pain and she can use it also for her knee and hip and so as for her arthritis. Then off we went, got the Freeze It, she used it and was amazed how she can feel the instant effect of Freeze It on her shoulder and knees. Yesterday, she called, thanked and told me that for the first time she slept through the night and woke up in the morning without feeling any pain. I was so thankful because I found Freeze It (saw it posted from a friend’s blog actually). I am so glad that I can be of help to her because she is a very nice and kind lady. I am sure getting a free supply of Freeze It will help her have a pain free year!

My mom-in-law (wearing black) right after she used Freeze It Gel.

The video below is worth watching if you want to know more about Freeze It Gel.




No comments: