ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: The Beautiful France

Friday, November 9, 2007

The Beautiful France

When I first came here in the U.S. my favorite pass time is chatting on the internet. I love playing trivia on mIRC and eventually met a guy from France. We’ve been good friends since then and he told me that he has a Filipina girlfriend that lives in Dubai. That was almost 5 years ago and now they just got married and both living in France. I’ve been wanting to visit them in his town of Albi and has been looking for the cheapest France hotels, but up to this time it hasn’t happened at all.

One time, we were chatting and I told him about me still wanting to visit France and he said Albi is just a small town. I said I don’t mind. Anyway, I just wanted to see how they’re doing and my plan is to go to Paris after visiting them. Paris, France is one of the most romantic cities in the world. I’d like to see the breath taking Eiffel Tower and so as The Louvre and other museums.

The other city that I wanna visit in France is Nice. I believe it’s a bit far from Paris, so when I visit France, I won’t be looking for just Paris hotels but also Nice hotels. I know its gonna be a great vacation so it should be planned real well. Take a look at the pictures below. Just by looking at it, I know a trip to France is gonna be so worth it cause first of all I’ll be seeing my friends and so as the nice and historical places that the country has to offer.

Waterfall on the "chateau" rocks - Nice, France

Chateau ruins in Nice, France

Gorgeous scenery isn't it? The pictures just speak for itself.

No comments: