ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Need Help With Math

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Need Help With Math

If you guys remembered, I posted that we went to Ate Sheila’s house after trick or treating. A few days before the Halloween, her little girl turned 7. According to her, she’s a good girl and doing pretty well in school except Math. To some kids like her daughter, Math can be complicated. I had a hard time with the said subject too. I remembered about Score Educational Center that provides Math Tutors which can improve child‘s problem solving skills while instilling them the confidence that they need and how they can make math less complicated in a fun way. So I mentioned it to her cause she might be interested in getting her daughter one. She was thankful and excited when she asked me about the website. She said that her worries will finally go away as she has someone to turn to with regards to her daughter’s difficulties in Math.


No comments: