ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: He's Something Else

Thursday, November 29, 2007

He's Something Else

As I mentioned in my previous post, I went out with my friend yesterday. While at the store checking out sale items and stuff, hubby called me. He thought I was at the house and when I said that I am out shopping, he said that he'll just call me back. Then after a few minutes, he called again asking me what's the reason of us hanging up the phone so quick (he's so used of us talking on the phone for 30 minutes to an hour) I said I told him that I was out shopping and he laughed so hard coz he said he can't remember. He's reaction when I told him the reason that made me laugh too. It's like he has an amnesia or something... or is it old age eheheh but geez! He's only 43...err...44 ? Crap! I forgot ehehe wait.... let me calculate...oh yeah he turned 43 last September :)

No comments: