ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Hubby Misses Her

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hubby Misses Her

Earlier tonight, I heard my husband talking to his mom. They are having a light healthy argument about who didn't call who yesterday. My hubby claims that he called his mom to greet her Happy Thanksgiving but I guess his mom says that he didn't :) They settled it but after a few seconds from hanging up the phone, hubby grabbed it again and called his mom, asked what she's doing and said that we will pick her up from her house and just stay here for a while. I guess she agreed ehehehe. So we got ready, hopped in the van and off we went. Hubby did the driving in the expressway, then he let me drove passed the expressway to my MIL's house. To make it short, we got back to the house and watched a movie. They had a little talk and he took her back to her house. :) I guess hubby misses his mom, and vice-versa coz they hadn't seen each other in a while. It was a great evening!

No comments: