ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Sofas Etc.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sofas Etc.

I was checking my friendster earlier and was so surprised that one of my friends got married and I didn‘t know about it. He posted their wedding pictures. I immediately called him and congratulated them and gave my best wishes.

They been married for a few days now and he said that they are very excited cause finally they are living in one roof. His wife is into redecorating their house. They are planning to buy new Furniture but don’t know where to go as there are tons of furniture store here in Chicago. I suggested why not buy their Furniture online? He exclaimed yeah, why not!? I recommended furniturefromhome.com because I have seen their website a few times and I was amazed because they have an absolutely wide furniture choices. From sofas, to dinette sets, entertainment centers to curio cabinets. They have an easy to navigate website. You can shop by categories or style or even by colors. They also give you suggestions according to your lifestyle and even furniture tips. What more can you ask for? Visit them now!


No comments: