ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Not Much Of A Traveler

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Not Much Of A Traveler

Wow! Did I just got a failing grade? ehehehe I wasn't much of a traveler that I thought was. Maybe because when I was back in PI me and my friends just love to go to the sample place over and over like Baguio City, we've been there like a hundred times and so as in Batangas and laguna :D


My Lakbayan grade is C-!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.


What about you guys? Do you travel a lot? Check it out! :) By, the way, thanks Ms. Recel for this tag.. I enjoyed it so much! :)

2 comments:

JAZEVOX said...

i bet ill probably have a poor grade as well, ill be back here and try it myself..need to go somewhere..

http://rarejonrez.bravejournal.com/ said...

aba, nakapunta ka nga ng mindanao, sa zamboanga pa? wait, zamboanga ba yan dyan? ahihihi! thanks for doing this too! i loved this thing actually! hehe

ano na ba nangyari dito sa blogspot? di na ba makalagay ng url ang mga hindi taga blogspot? wala na kasi space eh! hmpff!