ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Cross-stitch Project

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cross-stitch Project

Since I have been working at home, I haven't had a chance to do one of my favorite things, cross-stitching that is. I missed it but I just don't have the time because of my online job and so as the blogging. I'd like to share with you one of my creations, if you will eheheheh It's called sleeping beauty. I still have plenty but I couldn't find in my tons of files where I put the copy of the pictures. I also have the Adonis, Bluemoon Angel, Serenity prayer, the little girl with cat & dog, Jesus' face (I used a glow in the dark thread on this, so pretty, gave it to hubby as a birthday gift and he can't take his eyes off of it) and there are a few more which I gave as a gift to friends. Will take some pictures of the others when I get the chance. For now, I'm sharing with you one of my fave. Sleeping Beauty :)


It is supposed to be done in a peach cloth I think, but I bought white instead. So what I did to make it stand-out more is to cross-stich the entire white cloth with black thread.

No comments: