ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Let's Go For A Ride!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Let's Go For A Ride!

When you say theme park, the first thing that pops on my head is me and my husband’s first date. Yes we went to Enchanted Kingdom in the Philippines. It wasn’t your typical first date location isn’t it? What happened was, we can’t really decide where to go to. We can’t go out of town because he and his mother won’t be staying long in the Philippines, they only have one week. So when we went out that day, our driver suggested the above mentioned theme park. We both loved it and planned to visit another one.

However, since I got in the United States, we still never get the chance to visit any of the theme parks here because I got pregnant and had a baby. Now that he’s at the age where we can take him, we are planning to visit one. It might not be here in the States though. We’re thinking of Theme Parks UK as I have an aunt there who has been inviting us to visit them. I haven’t seen her in a very long time and she got excited when she found out that I have a little boy already. She wants to meet my husband too. I asked her which is the coolest theme park she could suggest. She recommended Pleasure Beach Theme Park in Blackpool. She said that it is one of the most spectacular in the UK and has the best rides like The Pepsi Max Big One, Infusion and Big Dipper. So I guess we can’t go wrong with that as those rides are named the world’s best rides because they are voted by their visitors themselves.


I have always been wanting to get on on this one, this might be my chance!


No comments: