ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Its Almost Friday

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Its Almost Friday

Its almost Friday and I still don't have plans for my son's birthday. *sigh* *sigh* He's daddy is not gonna be here on his birthday, and that really sucks, buy hey he has to do what he's gotta do. Right now, I'm thinking of just taking him and some of my friends' kids to ChuckeE.Cheese's. They can play there till they get tired. Just order some pizza and probably bring a birthday cake. *sigh* *sigh* Hope Che will agree with me so I don't have to call my MIL to drive us there. One thing that's also a bit frustrating is that I haven't receive the gift for him that I bought online. I don't know what's taking them this long. I hope it will be here by tomorrow.

No comments: