ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Your Handwritting

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Your Handwritting

What Your Handwriting Says About You

You are a fairly energetic person. You know how do pace yourself, and you deal well with stress.

You are somewhat outgoing, but you're not a natural extrovert. You think first before you act. You tend to be independent, rational, and logical.

You are balanced and grounded. You know how to get along well with others.

You need a bit of space in your life, but you're not a recluse. You expect people to give you a small amount of privacy, and you respect their privacy as well.

You are a free thinker. You are unique, open minded, and artistic. You don't care what other people think.

You are a good communicator. You work hard to get your ideas across effectively.



Absolutely true!!! :) I agree with the result 100%. Although I'm not sure if I am really artistic ehehehe Yes I know how to get along with other people. At first people think I am a snob, I don't know why.. but I'm telling you I am a very down to earth person :D Super friendly and daldal to the max! :)

No comments: