ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: My Juicing Experience

Saturday, November 3, 2007

My Juicing Experience

Today, I finally had a chance to go to the grocery store and bought me a lot of fruits and veggies so I can try my new juicer. Yey! To start with, I juiced an apple mixed with 1 carrot, a bunch of brocolli florettes, and cucumber. Surprisingly, It tastes good. Not too sweet, no taste of bitterness. Tomorrow and in the coming days, I'd start to experiment coz I bought some pineapples too and oranges and some more other veggies. I also have some recipes that I'd like to try later on.

As for performance of the juicer, it did very well and the clean up is a breeze. Just run a hot water, rinse it off, dry and voila! You can start juicing again :)Till next time! Happy weekend!

4 comments:

RedLan said...

wow, paborito ko lahat na na-mention mo.

tulo laway ako dito. hehehe

Tom said...

Hi, Roselle,

Fruit juices are good for our health. Keep it up.

Tom said...

Hi, Roselle,

Fruit juices are good for our health. Keep it up.

RoSeLLe said...

Thanks for dropping by Tom. My son doesn't like to eat vegetables, he'd it fruits once in a while,I thought juicing is good as he would never notice that there's veggies in his juice drink :D