ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Temporary Dental Repair

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Temporary Dental Repair

When I was a child, I am so afraid to go to the dentist no matter how painful my tooth was. My mother has to drag mo so the dentist can take a good look at my teeth.

In my early adulthood, I realized that seeing a dentist isn’t as bad as I thought it was. It is actually favorable to us because you’re sure that your teeth and gums are healthy. I had my dentist fixed my teeth. He did some fillings and put a cap on my front teeth (though I‘m not sure if he called it a cap, I think he referred to it as jacket). But anyway, one time, while I was in the office (by the way, this was before I got married and flew here in the U.S. from the Philippines), my friends and I are on our lunch break and I was eating an ear of corn when my cap (or jacket) on my front teeth came off. I can’t get off from work just yet as it was one of our peak seasons, then it was hurting like heck. But the most embarrassing part is I have to face hundreds of people (as I was assigned in the front desk of our office then) without that thing on my front teeth. I wanted to cry so hard. I wish there was Dentemp OS then to save me from that embarrassing moment. Imagine what Dentemp OS could have done for me at that time. It would have provided me a fast, temporary relief of pain and discomfort.

So if you are like me who has caps and fillings, have a Dentemp OS with you all the time to keep you away from embarrassing moment as it is a good temporary dental repair that can be bought over the counter. It replaces lost fillings and temporarily cement loose crowns. In 30 minutes it’s all set and you can eat on it already. The very good and important thing about it is that, it’s FDA approved.



No comments: