ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Reading At Early Stage

Monday, November 5, 2007

Reading At Early Stage

My son’s birthday is coming and he’s gonna be 4 years old! Yey! I can’t wait for him to go to school. Right now I’m thinking of looking for Reading Tutors because when I teach him how to read he is not paying attention to me at all. He can recite and recognize all his numbers from 1-10 and his alphabets from A-Z, but at this stage I wanted him to at least read one syllable words like cat, dog etc. Reading Tutors from Score Educational Center will probably solve my problem because I heard that their approach in tutoring is motivational and fun which will help the child succeed in becoming a better reader. This is what I am looking forward to, so I will probably be in touch with Score Educational Center very soon.


No comments: