ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Fast And Free Car Quotes

Monday, November 5, 2007

Fast And Free Car Quotes

I have been practicing my driving and pretty soon I will get my license. I told my husband that I don’t wanna drive our minivan, because I thought it’s too big to drive for a beginner like me (although its good to have space wise). So he ask me what car do I want and he’ll see what he can do.

I used to be a huge Honda CR-V fan but if I have to choose now, I’d say Toyota RAV4 is the one. I just like the look of it plus I see how it runs as my friend drives a RAV4. Anyways, right now I’m trying to get a Honda, Toyota & Ford Car Quotes and I heard that CarsBlvd.com is the place to be as you can get up to 2 quotes fast and free! That’s what I wanted so when my husband ask me again about what car do I want, I can give him all the information he needs.

No comments: