ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: We Made It There And Back Part I

Sunday, December 23, 2007

We Made It There And Back Part I

Yesterday, we didn't almost make it to Rockford, coz first off, my friend is so late that my hubby is changing his mind in letting us go. He said it's getting dark outside and he didn't want us to travel by ourselves with a little kid. Although he's willing to drive us to Rockford and he'll just stay in a hotel. I don't want him to do that because I know that he's very very tired. It's so inconsiderate of me to give him all that kind of hassle. So I just told him that if Che will not call me at 4:00 p.m. I will just cancel the trip and re-schedule it some other time. Fortunately, Che called at 3:37 so we went on. To be continued...

No comments: