ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Pretty Excited

Friday, December 21, 2007

Pretty Excited

TGIF!!! Yesterday my friend Che brought an idea of visiting our friend Sha in Rockford (actually it's in Loves Park-2 hour drive) this weekend. I got so excited because I haven't seen her in years! The last time I saw her was on her baby shower. That was three years ago to be exact. I really like the idea but the problem is if hubby would let us go. So I told him about it last night and he said "Sure you could"... but there's a big BUT...he said, check the weather first...I did... tomorrow it's gonna be in the 40's with a bit rainshower, I guess that's not bad for a December. So will see how it goes, I hope Che won't change her mind coz she'll be the one driving :D

No comments: