ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Online Dating

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Online Dating

I just talked to my friend a few moments ago and she gets frustrated because she said she will never find the man of her life ever. I could understand that because she recently went out with a man that she met from one of the online Dating sites that she’s been a member for quite a while but the date didn’t turn out well. I consoled and told her that she just have to find the best online dating portal and not those wimpy ones. I suggested she check 5stardating.com. It is a site wherein you can compare internet dating sites like Match.com, Lavalife, Perfect Match and eHarmony. I even encouraged her to read 5stardating.com’s Dating Digest to learn more about dating tips and advice. Hopefully she’d check it out soon for her to meet more internet singles that may lead to a romantic and serious relationship for her.

No comments: