ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Busy Monday

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Busy Monday

I had a busy Monday. Hubby was here and so I can't sneak out to sit in front of my PC, thankfully I was able to grab some opps past midnight. Anyways, we went out kinda late yesterday (8 p.m. I think) to finish up our Christmas shopping. Geez! The stores are almost out of toys!! :D When we got home, we wrapped up the gifts and that's it. After that I had a terrbile headache and had aspirins. As usual my headache went away but my stomach was hurting (side effect of taking aspirin) and since it has caffeine, I wasn't able to go to sleep till 6 a.m. hubby woke me up at 7 coz he's living... now I'm here still up looking like a zombie! I gotta get some sleep!!! See ya all later!

No comments: