ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Border Billiards

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Border Billiards

When I was younger I used to love watching my uncles play billiards. Some of them encouraged me to play, but I said no. To me, it looks like it’s tough so I said I just want to watch them. Back then I don’t even understand what’s the object of the game, I just want to see them sink the ball to the pockets.

Anyways, one time when me and my friends went out, we went to a bowling alley in Megamall to play bowling. When we got tired, their boyfriends encouraged us to play pool with them. I said no because I don’t know how to play, but they forced me and said they will teach me. So in other words they persuaded me into playing. Believe it or not it’s not as hard as I thought it was, I actually had a great time. I may not be good at it but I enjoyed it very much.

And so now, when I got here in the States, I had a chance to play with my new found friends too. I’m still not good but I don’t care I just like to play. I even encouraged my husband to buy Pool Table and Pool Table Accessories for our house so we don’t have to go somewhere if we ever want to play. I could even invite my friends here and have a little competition and party. He said he’ll consider it so he asked me to shop around. While browsing, I found a website that offers everything from pool table covers, to pool balls, pool ball racks, pool cue chalks, pool cues, pool cues racks and more! So if you are planning to buy too, visit borderbilliards.com. They offer a fast and free shipping in 48 states and has a 30 day product return policy too.

No comments: